DOENJANG SOY PASTE
- Korean traditional fermented soybean paste
- Doenjang or soybean paste is a type of fermented bean paste made entirely of soybean and brine. It is also a by-product of soup soy sauce products. It is sometimes used as a relish.
If you are looking to try the product but no idea what to use it in then see our Recipes tab!
- NO MSG, NO preservatives, NO artificial colour
- Net weight: 500g
- Enjoy with: Bossam, Grilled Meat and Deonjang-jjigae
- Store in a cool dry place & refrigerate after opening. Consume within a month or by best before date
Soybean (39.95%), Wheat Flour, Salt, Water, Fermented Soybean Paste (4.07%) (Soybean, Salt, Water), Ethyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat)
Allergen advice: see ingredients in BOLD
Made in a factory which also handles: Peanuts and Sesame
Nutritional information per 100g:
Energy: 690 kJ / 165 kcal
Of which saturates: 0.30g
Of which sugars: 5.68g