Tilapia fillets, skinless, boneless. Each fillet weighs 140-200g. Up to 5-7 fillets per pack
A fresh water fish now farmed worldwide. Tilapia is said to have a medium-firm, flaky texture which gives a sweet but mild taste.
At just 86 calories and packing a whopping 15.26g of protein per 100g this fish is perfect for those who want a lower calorie option main meal ingredient, alongside lots of protein! Our Tilapia is produced to strict standards:
- We only use product sourced from EU approved factories.
- We hold all relevant documentation for traceability from all suppliers
And as it is glazed in ice pre-freezing, the quality remains as it should!
This product is Frozen and should be held at -18º C
A mild taste that requires either marinating or an accompanying sauce, both strong and light flavours work
BY GENERAL PUBLIC, DEFROSTED AND FULLY COOKED BEFORE CONSUMPTION
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. ...
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.